Search This Site

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

GROANERS & SHAGGY PUPPY STORIES


My teenaged niece was nervous as she took the wheel for her first
driving lesson. As she was pulling out of the parking lot, the
instructor said, "Turn left here, and don't forget to let the people
behind you know what you're doing." She turned to the students sitting
in the back seat and announced, "I'm going left."

Wife: "What's your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?"
Husband: I was golfing with friends, my dear." Wife: "What? At two in
the morning?" Husband: "Yes. We used nightclubs."

A surgeon goes to return some books he borrowed from the library...
The librarian quips after checking the books... "Sir your books are
always returned with the last page missing in every single book..."
The surgeon replies, "I can't stop myself from removing an appendix
when ever I see one."

No comments: