Search This Site

Custom Search

Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Day with Sardar

Another Say with Sardar

*One tourist from U.S.A. asked to Sardar:* Any great man born in this Village???
*Sardar:* no sir, only small Babies!!!

*Doctor to patient:* You will die within 2 hours. Do you want to see any one before you die?
*Patient:* Yes. A good doctor.

One sardarji professor asked a plumber to come to his college.
U know why?
Because he wanted to check from where the question paper is leaking...

*Sardar:* My mobile bill how much?
*Call centre girl:* sir, just dial 123to know current bill status
*Sardar:* Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.

A sardarji Doctor falls in Love with a Nurse.

He writes a love letter to the Nurse: -  "I Love U sister..."

*Sardar: *I think that girl is deaf..
*Friend:* How do u know?*
Sardar: *I told I Love her, but she said her chappals are new

*Sardar:* Miss, Did u call me on my mobile?
*Teacher: *Me? No, why?
*Sardar:* Yesterday I saw in my mobile- 1 Miss Call".

*Judge:* Don't U have shame? It is d 3rd time U R coming to court.
*Sardar to judge:* U R coming daily, don't U have shame?

*Sir:* What is difference between Orange and Apple?
*Sardar:* Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE.

Sardar attending an interview in Software Company.
*Manager:* Do U know MS Office?
*Sardar:* If U give me the address I will go there sir.

Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: "Bombay... Bombay "
*Air hostess said: *"B silent."
*Sardar:* "Ok. Ombay. Ombay"

Sardar got a sms from his girl friend: "I MISS YOU"
*Sardarji replied:* "I Mr YOU" !!.

*Sardar:* Doctor! My Son swallowed a key
*Doctor:* When?
*Sardar:* 3 Months Ago
*Dr: *Wat were u doing till now?
*Sardar: *We were using duplicate key
*Dr:* So why did you come today?
*Sardar:* We lost the duplicate key!!

Why Sardar opens his lunch box in the middle of the road???
Just 2 confirm whether he is going to or coming back from the office....

After finishing MBBS Sardar started his practice.
He Checked 1st Patient's Eyes, Tongue & Ears with a Torch & Finally Said: "Oye, Torch is okay"

No comments: