Search This Site

Custom Search

Monday, July 26, 2010

:::|Sweet Jokes™ |::: Special Friends

 

*~SPECIAL   FRIENDS~*

 

I  Have always seen my life as a journey on a road to tomorrow.

There  have  been hills and valleys  and  turns  here and there

That  have filled my life   with all  kinds   of  challenges  and changes.

 

 

But   i  made  it trough   those  times.

because  there  were  always  special   friends

I made  along  the   way.

 

 

 

My  special  friends  are  the one who have  walked    beside  me,

comforting   my spirit   or holding  my hand

when  i  need  it the most.

 

 

They  were   friends   loved   my smiles

And  were  not  afraid   of my tears

They  were  ture  friends  who  really care  about me

Those   friends  are forever

They  are cherished   and  loved    more  than  they'll ever  know.

 

 

You  are one of my special  friend

and  a beautiful part of my life

 

 

Have  A  Beautiful  Day  My  Dear  Friends

 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Excellent Mails of all kind
Click Here to Join sweet_jokes in Just 3 Clicks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~**





  1. 5 Unbelievable videos
  2. Top 10 funny commercial
  3. Story with a moral
  4. Cool Pictures
  5. Life has changed!
  6. Find it yourself
  7. Husband mentality
  8. Airport Security
  9. CREATIVE PICTURES
  10. Cannes's Outdoor Lions pictures

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group Email Addresses
Post message: sweet_jokes@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    sweet_jokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   sweet_jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com
              ANURAG BHATIA (anurag.bhatia@gmail.com)
Moderator:    ANURAG BHATIA (anurag.bhatia@gmail.com)
              SHRUTI BHATIA (dr.shruti.bhatia@gmail.com)

Visit us http://www.mastiz.net for Xtra Mastiz
.

__,_._,___

No comments: