Search This Site

Custom Search

Monday, September 20, 2010

:::|Sweet Jokes™ |::: Re: Maths Q paper

 

Message from Pankaj Dhamija <pankaj_dhamija01@yahoo.com>



"I am thankful to all those who replied to my mail regarding Maths Q paper.
Though I sent it just 4 fun, I have realized my mistakes courtesy my dear Group members.
I accept my mistake and feel sorry for sending it.
I will be careful in forwarding mails from now on.

I hope my sincere apology will be accepted by dear Group members.

By the way, it was great to receive negative responses from members of all communities. I really appreciate this spirit of oneness.

These were my first few mails to this group. So, I made the mistake.

I once again apologize to all."


Regards
Anurag Bhatia

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group Email Addresses
Post message: sweet_jokes@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    sweet_jokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   sweet_jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com
              ANURAG BHATIA (anurag.bhatia@gmail.com)
Moderator:    ANURAG BHATIA (anurag.bhatia@gmail.com)
              SHRUTI BHATIA (dr.shruti.bhatia@gmail.com)

Visit us http://www.mastiz.net for Xtra Mastiz
.

__,_._,___

No comments: