Search This Site

Custom Search

Monday, November 29, 2010

:::|Sweet Jokes™ |::: joke of the day 28 Nov 10

 



Taco Bell

This happened about ten years ago. At the time I was dating a model, and she had just come from an all day photo shoot, and she was hungry, so went to Taco Bell to get something to eat.

She was still in her outfit, and she was wearing those "dolphin" shorts that don't leave much to the imagination. So while she was busy looking at the menu, I was standing behind her checking out what I had that everybody else wanted… and I noticed a white string hanging from her black shorts.

So me being the good guy that I am, I reached down and yanked on the string, and all of a sudden she screamed out loud and doubled over in pain. Everybody in the place turned around and looked at me like I had hit her. It turned out that it was that time of the month, and the string was from her tampon! Talk about making an ass out of yourself in public!


Please Visit Our Sponsor's
The Power is in your hand.. Help these kids to get educated .. Just signup !

Random Jokes from Archive

Headstone

After his wife died, the uncle of one of my friends decided to plan ahead and order a grave-site marker for himself. A week or so later, he came home to find a message on his answering machine. It was from a young woman at the company where he'd placed his order.

"I don't know if it's good news or bad," she said, "but your headstone is ready."



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group Email Addresses
Post message: sweet_jokes@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    sweet_jokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   sweet_jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com
              ANURAG BHATIA (anurag.bhatia@gmail.com)
Moderator:    ANURAG BHATIA (anurag.bhatia@gmail.com)
              SHRUTI BHATIA (dr.shruti.bhatia@gmail.com)

Visit us http://www.mastiz.net for Xtra Mastiz
.

__,_._,___

No comments: