Search This Site

Custom Search

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Few Sweet Jokes

Hi Good Morning,
 
1. Vent: How's that you came first in a sports event but you were not given a prize. Come on... tell me what is that event?
Johny, the doll: It was slow cycle race!

2. Vent: Do you sing well?
Johny: I got second prize in my class.
Vent: Very good... How many participated?
Johny: Only two!

3. Vent: Ok... Tell me whether the winner sang well...?
Johny: No... He did not sing at all!
Vent: Then, how they selected him as winner?
Johny: They heard my song... Immediately, they selected him as winner.

4. Vent: Well, did you sing any song in public?
Johny: Once I did.
Vent: Then what happened?
Johny: The Chief Guest came and gave me Rs.2000/-
Vent: Very good. So, you got Rs.2000/- for your singing?
Johny: No... Only to stop my singing!

5. Vent: Why did you put on a cloth screen on your computer?
Johny: Because it has got windows!

6. Vent: What is the difference between you and the computer?
Johny: Computer "copy" and then paste...
But I paste and then (take) cofee!

7. Vent: Why did you have such a big password--Rama Lakshmana Seetha Kaikeyee Ravana Dasaratha?
Johny: You only said that I should have six characters!

8. Vent: Do you know Actor Kamal Haasan?
Johny: Yes... He acted with me in the movie "Avargal". He is residing opposite to my house!
Vent: Where is your house?
Johny: Opposite to his house!
Vent: Ok baba... Where are both the houses?
Johny: Opposite to each other!

9. Vent: You know anything about Rajinikanth?
Johny: I know his wife's name...
Vent: I myself don't know. Ok... What is her name?
Johny: Mrs Rajinikanth!

10. Vent: You like Kamal Haasan or Vikram?
Johny: I like Kamal Haasan...
Vent: Why?
Johny: He is "Indian"!
Vent: What about Vikram?
Johny: He is "Annian"!
Vent: Director Shankar booked as the hero for his next movie. What is the name of the movie?
Johny: "Saniyan!"

Wish you all a good health!

No comments: