Search This Site

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Genie.....Ultimate Comedy

A husband takes his wife to play her first game of golf

*Of course, the wife promptly hacked her first shot right through the window of the biggest house adjacent to the course.

*The husband cringed, "I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to apologize and see how much your lousy drive is going to cost us."

*So the couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

*A warm voice said, "Come on in.

*When they opened the door they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side near the broken window. 

*A man reclining on the couch asked, "Are you the people that broke my window?  

*"Uh...yeah, sir. We're sure sorry about that," the husband replied.  

*"Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you. You see, I'm a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years.  

*Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll give you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for myself.  

*"Wow, that's great!" the husband said. He pondered a moment and blurted out, "I'd like a million dollars a year for! The rest of my life.  

*"No problem," said the genie. "You've got it, it's the least I can do.

And I'll guarantee you a long, healthy life!  

*"And now you, young lady, what do you want?" the genie asked.  

*"I'd like to own a gorgeous home complete with servants in every country in the world," she said.  

*"Consider it done," the genie said. "And your homes will always be safe from fire, burglary and natural disasters!"  

*"And now," the couple asked in unison, "what's your wish, genie?  

*"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle and haven't been with a woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to sleep with your wife. 

*The husband looked at his wife and said, "Gee, honey, you know we both now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?  

*She mulled it over for a few moments and said, "You know, you're right.

Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what about you, honey?  

*"You know I love you sweetheart," said the husband.   

*"I'd do the same for you!" So the genie and the woman went upstairs where they spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other. The genie was insatiable.  

*After about three hours of non-stop fun, the genie rolled over and looked directly into her eyes and asked, "How old are you and your husband?  

"Why, we're both 35," she responded breathlessly.  

*"Really?! Thirty-five years old and you guys still believe in genies?"

No comments: