Search This Site

Custom Search

Saturday, October 16, 2010

:::|Sweet Jokes™ |::: ALL WERE SARDARS (Jokes)

 



 

A donkey kicked a Sardar & ran away
Sardar ran to catch the donkey.
He saw a zebra & started beating it & said 'SALA Tracksuit pahan ke dhoka
De raha hai'.

 


SWOT BOOK filled by Santa.
1.Strength:My wife,Jeeto.
2.Weakness:Banta's wife, Preeto.
3.Oppurtunity: When Banta is on tour.
4.Threat: When I am on tour

 

 

 

Sardar: Darling, years ago u had a figure like Coke bottle.
Jeeto: Yes darling I still do, only differnece is earlier it was 300ml
Now it's 2 ltr.

 

 

 

Santa went to Mysore palace.
Tourist guide - Santaji plz dont sit there, its Tipu sultan's chair
Santa - Oye dont worry yaar I'll get up when he comes.!!..

 


Sardar wanted to make a STD call to Punjab,
He wanted to save money so what did he do?
Simple, he went to Punjab and made a local call.

 

 

 

One tourist from U.S.A.asked to Sardar: Any great man born in this village?
Sardar: No sir, only small babies!!!

 


A lady calls Santa for repairing door bell.
Santa doesn't turns up for four days.
Lady calls again.
Santa replies: I'm coming daily since 4 days, I press the bell but no one
Comes out

 

 

 

2 sardars were fighting after exam.
Sir: Y r u fighting?
1st Sardar: This fool left the answer sheet blank,
Sir: So what?
1st Sardar: Even I did the same thing, now teacher will think that we both
Copied.

 


Sardar 1: I'm very kanjoos, I went 2 honeymoon alone & saved 1/2 money.
Sardar 2: You R nothing I saved all my money, my friend was going & I sent
My wife with him.

 


A scene from Kohn Benega Crorepati... .
Amitabh : In which state the river Kaveri flows?
Sardar : Liquid state.....
Audience clapped.. Amitabh stunned, looks behind,  ALL WERE
SARDARS..... ..




click here

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group Email Addresses
Post message: sweet_jokes@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    sweet_jokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   sweet_jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com
              ANURAG BHATIA (anurag.bhatia@gmail.com)
Moderator:    ANURAG BHATIA (anurag.bhatia@gmail.com)
              SHRUTI BHATIA (dr.shruti.bhatia@gmail.com)

Visit us http://www.mastiz.net for Xtra Mastiz
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: