Search This Site

Custom Search

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sardar's Letter to Bill Gates

 

Sardar's Letter to Bill Gates:

Dear Mr.Bill Gates,

We have bought a Computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your Notice.

1. There is a “Start” Button but there is not "Stop" Button, We request to Check This.

2. One Doubt is whether any “Recycle Scooter" is available in the System? I find only 'Re-cycle bin' but I own a scooter own a scooter at my home.

3. My child learnt "Microsoft Word" now he wants to learn “Microsoft Sentence ". So When will U Provide that?

4. There is "Microsoft Office" but what about “Microsoft Home" since I use PC at Home only.

One Personal Question - How is that your Name is "Gates" but You are selling “Windows" ?

 

No comments: